By using the lakcom.com web sites, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). LAKCOM GLOBAL TEKNOLOJİ LOJİSTİK TİCARET AS. (“We”) reserves the right to change the Terms of Services from time to time without notice.Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Lakcom Global Teknoloji Lojistik Ticaret AS. cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Although we may provide translations of content on our web sites or Services for convenience, where conﬂicts exist, the English text will be considered deﬁnitive.
- You must register using your real name, address, email address and telephone number.
- We will not use this information for any purpose other than providing shipping services to you. Your information will never be sold to another party.
- If we have reason to believe that any information provided is untrue or incomplete, we reserve the right to close your account or limit your account access until such discrepancy is corrected.
- We may send occasional informational emails regarding our service. You can opt out of these emails through your account settings.
Payments / Pricing
- All payments must be made in US Dollars.
- You must make payments using only payment methods owned by you. You may not make payments using accounts owned by others. We reserve the right to close your account or limit your account access until such discrepancy is corrected.
- You can make payments to us at any time. Any payments will be applied to your balance when they are received by us. Wire Transfers are subject to a flat $10 fee per incoming transfer and receive an additional 3% bonus to the amount transferred.
- All service fees will be applied to your account at the time services are performed by us. We will collect payment for all shipping costs in addition to all outstanding service fees at the time you request shipment of your items. Your items cannot be shipped until your account is brought to a positive or zero balance.
- Service fees for correctly executed services are non-refundable except at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to change prices for any service provided by us without advance notice.
- You can request a refund of your positive balance at any time. Refunds will be issued only to the original method of payment.Promotional credits have no cash value and cannot be refunded. A fee of $10 applies to refunds made by wire transfer.
Import and Export
- Before shipping your items, you must enter a customs description and customs value for each item in your outgoing shipment. You are responsible for ensuring that the values and descriptions are complete and accurate. We will in no case be responsible for delays, damages, or penalties caused by inaccurate customs declarations.
- We will under no circumstances be responsible for the payment of duties, taxes, tariffs, or any other charges related to the import or export of products. If we are billed for any such charges on your behalf, we will bill your account for the full amount.
- In cases where parcels are returned to us due to issues related to customs documentation or import regulations, duties or taxes, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. If we are billed for such charges by the carrier, we will apply the charges to your account.
- Your parcels are subject to inspection by your local customs authorities and Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Devleti export authorities. You agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy of customs documentation for your parcels, and you are solely responsible for adherence to all applicable laws of Türkiye Cumhuriyeti and your local jurisdiction.
- It is advisable to describe items in general terms, omitting speciﬁc branding. For instance, “tablet computer” rather than “Apple iPad.”
- We reserve the right to close any account at our discretion.
- If we close your account due to fraudulent payment activity, ownership of all items remaining in the locker will be ceded to the original vendor.
- If we close your account for any reason other than fraudulent activity, you will retain ownership of all items remaining in your locker, and we will provide means for you to remove the items from our warehouse either by shipment, return to seller, or other acceptable option, provided your account is brought to a positive or zero balance.
- You may close your account at any time
- If the users doing yearly payment to , require to use their right of cancellation, for silver membership 3usd, for Gold membership monthly 4 Usd fee will be returned for the remaining months. if the member has not used shipping service in first month of membership can request full refund. if the member used shipping service during first month of membership discounts will be withdrawn and rest of membership amount will refund.
- You must have a zero or positive balance to close your account.
- Any remaining funds on your account will be refunded to you by a supported payment method.
- By closing your account, you forgo all access to Lakcom customer service, and all Services provided by Lakcom Global Teknoloji Lojistik Ticaret AS.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THE WEB SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED BY LAKCOM TEKNOLOJİ LOJİSTİK TİC.AS. ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. LAKCOM AS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU TO YOU THROUGH THE WEB SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, LAKCOM AS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LAKCOM AS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM LAKCOM AS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. LAKCOM AS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. The exclusion of certain warranties and the exclusion or limitation of certain liabilities is prohibited by law in some jurisdictions. Such limitations may apply to you. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimer exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights. The warranty disclaimer and liability exclusion and limitation clauses survive indeﬁnitely after the termination of this Agreement.
License & Access
Lakcom AS.grants You a limited license to access and make personal use of the Web Site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it (excluding your personal information or song listing), or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Lakcom AS. . This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Web Site or its contents; any collection and use of any classiﬁed advertisement listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Web Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the beneﬁt of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or forms) of Lakcom AS. or our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing Lakcom AS.'s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Lakcom AS. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Lakcom AS.You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the pages of Lakcom AS. so long as the link does not portray Lakcom AS. , its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
Distance Sales Policy
LAKCOM.COM REMOTE SALES AGREEMENT
Article 1 – Parties To The Agreement
SELLER: LAKCOM GLOBAL TEKNOLOJİ LOJİSTİK TİCARET AS.
Adres: Dünya Ticaret Merkezi EGS – B2 Blok No.12/1 Yeşiköy – Bakırköy - İSTANBUL
Telephone: 0 212 438 62 54
Article 2 – Subject Of The Agreement
The subject of this Agreement consists of setting forth and determining the respective rights and obligations of the Parties with respect to the sales and delivery of the goods/services ordered by the Buyer from over the web site www.lakcom.com belonging to the Seller on the electronic media, with characteristics referred to in the Agreement and the selling price specified in the Agreement as well, pursuant to Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and law No. 29188 regarding Regulation On Distance Contracts. The Buyer agrees to and acknowledges under the provisions of this Agreement that it is informed about the basic specifications, selling price, form of payment, terms of delivery, etc. with respect to the goods/services subject matter of the sales, any and all kinds of preliminary data regarding the goods /services that constitute subject matter of the sales, as well as about the right to “withdrawal”, that it has confirmed the aforesaid data on electronic media, and thereafter placed an order for such goods/services. Preliminary notification and the invoice appearing on the web site www.lakcom.com, are integral parts of this Agreement.
Article 3 – Date Of The Agreement
These two copies of the Agreement signed by the Seller previously is undersigned and accepted by the Buyer on.... , and a copy of the same shall be sent to the mail address of the Buyer via mail.
Article 4 – Delivery Of The Goods or Services, Place Of Performance Of The Agreement AND Pattern Of Delivery
Goods/services shall be delivered to …….. at such address ………………….. that the Buyer Demanded for the delivery to be made.
Article 5 – Delivery Expenses and Execution Thereof
Delivery expenses are on account of the Buyer. If the Seller has announced on its web site that the delivery charge for those making shopping in excess of the amount announced are to be borne by itself or free of charge deliveries shall be made under the campaign, then any delivery expense is on account of the Seller. Delivery is made within shortest possible notice if there are available stocks and following the price with respect to the commodities are credited to the account of the Seller. The Seller delivers the goods/services within 30 (thirty) days from the date of ordering of the same, and within such term keeps reserved its right to extend the aforesaid duration for additional 10 (ten) days by serving a notice in writing to that effect. If the charge fort he goods/services is failed to be paid for any reason whatsoever or deleted from the bank entries, the Seller is deemed as having been released from its obligation for delivery of the goods/services.
Article 6 – Fee For Payment At The Door
Service with respect to payment at the door is a payment alternative made available by the cargo company. For such a service, the cargo company is charging and collecting TL 20.00. Such service fee belongs to the cargo company and is not refundable in the event of any return of the product. If you do not want to pay any extra fee while purchasing your product, you are free to prefer secure payment alternative via credit card and make your payments in a secure manner without paying any extra service fee.(Payment At The Door option is available only in Turkey.)
Article 7 – Presentations and Warranties Of The Buyer
The Buyer shall inspect the goods/services that constitute subject matter of the Agreement prior to taking on delivery of the same; it shall not be taking on delivery of crushed, broken, package torn, and such similar damaged and defective goods/services from the cargo company. It shall be so deemed that any goods/services taken on deliver yare without damage and in good operating order. Obligation to keep and maintain the goods/services diligently after delivery of the same is on part and account of the Buyer. If the right to withdrawal is to be exercised, then the goods/services should not be used. The invoice is required to be returned. In the event after the delivery of such goods/services, the relevant bank or finance entity refrains from paying the charge for the goods/services to the Buyer on grounds of usage of the credit card belonging to the Buyer by unauthorized parties in a manner that is not arising from any fault on part of the Buyer, the Buyer is obliged to send the goods/services to the Seller within 3 (Three) days, provided they were already delivered to its side. Whenever the case is as such, delivery costs are on account of the Buyer.
Article 8 – Presentations and Warranties Of The Seller
The Seller is responsible from delivery of the goods/services that constitute subject matter of the Agreement in perfect and full operating condition, in compliance with the specifications indicated on the order, and together with its warranty certificates as well as instructions for use, if any. If the goods/services that constitute subject matter of the Agreement are to be delivered to any person/entity other than the Buyer, then the Buyer is not to be held responsible from the person/entity to be delivered to declining from accepting the delivery. The Seller returns within 10 (ten) days from receiving the declaration of withdrawal, together with any negotiable instruments pertaining thereto. Takes on return delivery of the goods/services within 20 (twenty) days. On justifiable causes, the Seller is entitled to supply these to the Buyer at an equivalent price and quality before the term for execution under the Agreement expires. If the Seller considers that the execution of the goods/services is rendered impossible, then it notifies the Buyer before expiry of the term for execution. Any charge paid as well as documents, if any, are returned within 10 (ten) days. From amongst those goods/services that are included or otherwise in goods/services sold with guarantee certificates, goods/services that are defective might possibly be sent to the Seller for making of the necessary repair operations within conditions under guarantee; whenever the case is as such, delivery expenses shall be covered by the Seller.
Article 9 – Characteristics Of The Goods Or Services That Constitute Subject Matter Of The Agreement
Type and sort, quantity, brand/model, color and selling price inclusive of any and all taxes of the goods/services are as specified in the particulars contained in the identification page for such goods/services on the web site titled www.lakcom.com, and as indicated on the invoice that is deemed an integral part of this Agreement.
Article 10 – Price In Cash Of The Goods And Services
Cash price of the goods/services is included in the contents of such sample invoice sent via mail at the end of the order placement and the actual invoice forwarded to the Customer together with the product.
Article 11 – Time Price
The price of the goods/services in accordance with the term granted for the selling price of the goods/services is included in the contents of such sample invoice sent via mail at the end of the order placement and the actual invoice forwarded to the Customer together with the product.
Article 12 – Interest
It is not to be higher than the interest rate set forth every year by the Government of the Republic of Turkey, and in any case no more than 30%.The Buyer is responsible towards the bank it is working with.
Article 13 – Amount Of Advance Payment
Amount of advance payment with respect to the goods/services is included in the contents of such sample invoice sent via mail at the end of the order placement and the actual invoice forwarded to the Customer together with the product.
Article 14 – Payment Plan
In the event the Buyer prefers shopping by credit card or on installments, then the pattern of installments it has selected from over the site is duly applicable. In operations with respect to setting forth of the installations, relevant provisions of the agreement made and entered into by and between the Buyer and the Bank that is proprietor of the card are duly applicable. Credit card payment date is set forth pursuant to the provisions of the agreement made and entered by and between the bank and the Buyer. The Buyer is further entitled to follow-up the number of its installments as well as relevant payments from the account statement sent by the Bank.
Article 15 – Right To Withdraw
The Buyer is entitled to use its right with respect to withdrawal, within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods/services either to itself in person or to such person/entity at the address advised to that effect. For being entitled to use the right of withdrawal, it is mandatory that within the same period as aforesaid, the Seller should notify the customer services via e-mail or on the telephone and goods/services are not used under provisions of Article 15 and such preliminary data published on the web site titled www.lakcom.com, which is an integral part of this Agreement. In the event any such right is used, it is compulsory that the original of the invoice pertaining to the goods/services delivered to the 3rd party or to the Buyer in person is required to be returned. Charge with respect to the goods/services is returned to the Buyer within 7 days following arrival of the notice pertaining to the right of withdrawal, and the goods/services are taken delivery in return within a term of 20 (twenty) days. If the original of the invoice is not forwarded, VAT and other legal obligations, if any, are not possibly returned to the Buyer. Cost for delivery of such goods/services returned on grounds of the right of withdrawal is covered by the Seller.
Article 16 – Goods And Services For Which Right Of Withdrawal Is Not Applicable
These consist of goods/services that are not returnable in consideration of their nature, goods/services which rapidly deteriorate and dates of expiry passing, goods/services for single use, hygienic goods/services, goods/services for daily use, any and all software and programs which are reproducible. Further, for possibly using the right of withdrawal regarding any and all kinds of software and programs, various media (Dvd,Cd, and such similar), computer and stationery consumables (toners, cartridges, ribbons, and such similar) as well as cosmetic materials, it is a prerequisite that the packing of such goods/services are not opened, damaged and used.
Article 17 – Events of Default and Its Legal Consequences
In the event the Buyer is at default in the transactions made by credit card, it shall be paying interest within scope of the credit card agreement it has made and entered into with the bank, and be held responsible towards the bank. Under these circumstances, the relevant bank is entitled to seek recourse in legal channels; might claim from the Buyer any expenses to arise as well as the Attorneys’ Fees, and in any case, if the Buyer is in default on grounds of its debts, the Buyer agrees to pay the loss and damage suffered by the Seller due to delayed execution of the debt.
Article 18 – Competent Court
In settlement of any disputes that might arise from this Agreement, Consumer Arbitration Committees have competent jurisdiction up to such value announced by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce, Consumer Courts for values over the specified amount, and at places where these are not available, Civil Courts of First Instance are competent.